Shiny Rock Polished offers our valued customers the opportunity to return or exchange their jewellery within 30 days of their order being delivered, should it be materially defective or not what they had originally ordered. Although we happily cover shipping costs for the initial delivery, kindly note that you will be liable for shipping costs with respect to returning any items.
To be eligible for a refund, the customer is required to initiate the return within 30 days. The item must be returned within one week of giving us notice of your intention to do so. The items or items in question must be returned in their original condition without any damage, wear and tear and with all accompanying documents, materials and packaging.
Our quality assurance team will review the returned item(s) and determine if they show signs of wear and tear, damage, alterations and/or resizing (by a jeweller other than Shiny Rock Polished).
In the unlikely event that the item turns out to be materially defective or different from that which the customer ordered, we will undertake to repair or replace the item free of charge or refund the item in full.
To initiate the refund process, you are required to contact our consultants with the relevant information.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide details of any and all matertial problems with the item(s)
- Your appointed consultant will then walk you through the returns process.
While the majority of our products are subject to the standard returns policy, some special designs may not be eligible for return or may have some fees that are non-refundable.
Items that are not packaged adequately and/or are returned with missing paperwork or product(s) will not be accepted and processed.
If you return your order and exchange it for another item, the second item will be non-returnable (unless the reason for returning is a manufacturing issue).
Exchange your Item
If you would like to make an exchange for a different item within 30 days return policy period, we would be happy to facilitate this for you. Please note that the item(s) that you are exchanging for must be of similar value. We do kindly ask that you cover the shipping charge when returning the item. If you have any questions in this regard, please contact our support team who will happily assist you.
The return process
Upon receiving your returned item in its original condition, the item(s) will be weighed and checked against its corresponding grading certificate (where applicable) and our quality assurance experts will evaluate the jewelry piece.
If you are returning the products to us because they are materially defective, we will refund the price of the purchase in full.
If you are eligible for a refund in terms of our refund policy, your consultant will inform you personally and your refund will then be processed in the following 5 to 10 business days. Please note that the refund will be paid using the original method of payment and time periods/bank charges will be subject to your Financial Service Provider’s policies.
How to prepare a return
The following three-step process must be adhered to in order to successfully return an item to Shiny Rock Polished and receive a refund:
- Initiate the return: Contact one of our consultants on email@example.com and inform him/her of your intention to return your item(s). They will assist you through each step of the process.
- Packaging: Please include all the original packaging, certificates and any additional materials provided in the original delivery. Please avoid writing, “diamonds”, “jewellry”, “Shiny Rock Polished” or any related words anywhere on the outside of the box. If the customer is found to have done so, we will not be liable to replace or exchange any items that may be lost or damaged in the delivery process.
- Shipping your package: Once your consultant has confirmed the approporaite return address, please use our preferred logistics handler when returning your items. If this is unavailable, please contact your consultant so that acceptable arrangements can be made to facilitate the return.
Please take note that if the return instructions are not followed, Shiny Rock Polished will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to returned shipments and reserve our right to refuse any and all items returned if they are not packaged as per our return policy.
If you have any queries regarding this process, please contact one of our consultants for assistance.